Earn more for your transport services on an App
Here are some apps that South African job seekers can use to market their transport, mechanical, recovery vehicle, tow truck, and driving instructors services and we hope this is how you can earn more for your transport services on an App too:
OLX is a popular online marketplace where you can buy and sell goods and services. It’s easy to join – all you need to do is create an account, and then you can start posting ads for your services. The app is free to use, but there may be fees for premium features like promoting your ads.
Gumtree is another online marketplace that’s popular in South Africa. You can create an account and post ads for your services for free. However, there may be fees for certain premium features like highlighting your ad or getting better placement in search results.
If you have a car and want to offer transportation services, you can sign up to become an Uber driver. The process involves filling out an online application and undergoing a background check. Once you’re approved, you can start accepting ride requests through the Uber app. Uber takes a commission on each ride, but you keep the rest of the fare.
Bolt is another app that allows you to offer transportation services as a driver. The signup process is similar to Uber’s, and once you’re approved, you can start accepting ride requests through the Bolt app. Bolt also takes a commission on each ride, but the rates may be slightly different from Uber’s.
If you’re a qualified driving instructor, you can use the K53 app to advertise your services to potential students. The app allows you to create a profile and list your qualifications, experience, and rates. Students can then find you through the app and book lessons with you.
Benefits of joining an app to find employment:
Increased visibility: When you post your services on an app, you have the potential to reach a much wider audience than if you were just relying on word of mouth.
Convenience: Using an app makes it easy to manage your ads and communicate with potential clients.
Credibility: Joining a well-known app can give you a sense of credibility and professionalism, which can help attract more clients.
Fee structures of each app:
The fee structures vary depending on the app and the services you’re offering. Some apps charge fees for premium features like promoting your ads or getting better placement in search results. Others, like Uber and Bolt, take a commission on each ride. It’s important to read the app’s terms and conditions carefully before you sign up.
Rates that each service can typically charge:
The rates for each service can vary widely depending on factors like location, competition, and demand. Here are some rough estimates:
Transport services: Rates can vary depending on the distance traveled, time of day, and other factors. In general, you can expect to charge anywhere from R7 to R20 per kilometer.
Mechanical services: Rates for mechanical services can vary depending on the type of work being done, but you can expect to charge anywhere from R300 to R1,500 per hour.
Recovery vehicle and tow truck services: Rates for recovery and tow truck services can vary depending on the type of vehicle being towed and the distance traveled. In general, you can expect to charge anywhere from R500 to R2,000 for a short-distance tow and up to R10,000 for a long-distance tow.
Driver’s lesson services: Rates for driving lessons can vary depending on the instructor.
We trust you will find benefits from the above list to help you earn more for your Transport Services.
To Apply for Jobs:
Follow these steps to Get Hired Fast:
1) Prepare yourself with QUESTIONS and ANSWERS
2) Look carefully at the skills you have that will impress the recruiter.
3) Make sure to add these skills on you FREE CV
4) All Government vacancies must be applied for on the latest Z83
- Interview Questions for Transport Jobs
- Why Being a Bolt Driver in South Africa is Worth Your Time: Registration, Rates, and Benefits
- Earn more for your transport services on an App
- The in-demand transport jobs of South Africa
- How to become a Flight Attendant in South Africa – Full Guide
- Department of Transport Top Government vacancies
- Transport skills for jobs in South Africa – No 1 approved
To find full job details, including the contact details, application address, sms applicants, etc.
- Type or Copy/ Paste in the keyword bar
- Select Government from the Category
- Hit SEARCH!
Or search here for more Jobs
- Sassa Grant Payment Date For November 2023
- Latest Social Relief of Distress SRD grant payout October dates
- Social Relief of Distress SRD grant payout dates
- South African job placement and training
- SRD appeal status check
- Sassa Grant Payment Date For September 2023
- Benefits of working for a Municipality in South Africa
- How anyone can make money through AI
- Application for municipality vacancies in South Africa
- What does SASSA stand for?
- Daily Hollywoodbets vacancies and Hollywoodbets jobs Update 5 December 2023 Available Now
- Daily Hollywoodbets vacancies and OneCart (Pty) Ltd jobs Update 4 December 2023 Available Now
- Daily Government vacancies and Dis-Chem jobs Update 1 December 2023 Available Now
- Daily Government vacancies and Municipality jobs Update 30 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Government vacancies and Municipality jobs Update 29 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Dis-Chem, AVI Limited vacancies and TWK Agri, ESKOM jobs Update 28 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Government vacancies and Dis-Chem jobs Update 27 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily AVI Limited vacancies and Dis-Chem jobs Update 24 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Government vacancies and Municipality jobs Update 23 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily TWK Agri vacancies and Toys R Us And Babies R Us jobs Update 22 November 2023 Available Now