Essential Job Skills
Recruiters make use of ATS (applicant tracking system) software to instantly identify job skills for CV and resume submissions. If you want to get hired fast, it is essential that you have a clear understanding of the required job skills on the vacancy advertisement and how to incorporate your matching job skills on your resume. We suggest that you make use of our free CV so that you can tweak your resume to perfection for every application.
- Success Habits Mindsets with Actions of Achievers
- 10 Exciting Entry-Level Jobs for Extrovert Job Seekers: No Qualifications Needed!
- Unlock Your Career Potential: Free Online Courses to Supercharge Your Skills
- South African Salaries of Education Skills
- Follow the Money: Discover Exciting Finance, Banking, and Accounting Internships in South Africa!
- Build Your Future: Explore Construction, Electrician, Plumbing and Engineering Internships in South Africa Today!
- South African Salaries of Art and Design Skills
- South African Salaries of Architecture and Engineering Skills
- South African Salaries of Admin and Clerical Skills
- The most in-demand sales and marketing jobs in South Africa
- The high in-demand IT jobs in South Africa
- The in-demand engineering jobs in South Africa
- The most in-demand construction jobs in South Africa
- The in-demand healthcare jobs in South Africa
- The in-demand transport jobs of South Africa
- The in-demand office jobs of South Africa
- South African Salaries of Accounting and Finance Skills
- The Main Employment Sector of South Africa, Available Now
- Increased Renewable Energy Jobs in South Africa, Available Now
- How to become a Flight Attendant in South Africa – Full Guide
- Getting hired in South Africa in the medical and health sector in South Africa Now
- Working for Price Waterhouse in South Africa
- Artisans find jobs in South Africa easily
- Working for Media24 in South Africa
- Working for SAB in South Africa
- Working for PEP in South Africa
- How to join South African National Defence Force (SANDF)
- The Matric-Only In-Demand Jobs List In South Africa
- Become a Social Media Influencer, 10 Beginner Steps to Success
- Find your free online course
- Construction skills for jobs in South Africa – No 1 approved
- Transport skills for jobs in South Africa – No 1 approved
- Health Care skills for jobs in South Africa – No 1 approved
- Sales and Marketing skills for Jobs in South Africa – No 1 approved
- Office skills for Jobs in South Africa – No 1 approved
- Engineering skills for jobs in South Africa – No 1 approved
- Creating a professional CV in 15 minutes No 1 All-inclusive guide
- IT skills for jobs in South Africa – No 1 All-inclusive
- All you need to work from home – All-inclusive No. 1
- Questions and Answers of online interviews – top job approved guide
ATS software can be to your advantage because it will definitely identify what you include in your resume. Unlike humans, it will not accidentally overlook a detail. Therefore, make sure to understand the job requirements before planning which of your career highlights to elaborate on, valuable experience and skills to include.
Hard skills refer to trainable, teachable and testable qualities, e.g. typing speed.
Soft skills are characteristics, behaviors and attitudes with which a job is done, e.g. patience.