Eastern Cape Department of Transport is Hiring
Eastern Cape Department of Transport is Hiring and invites all suitably qualified candidates to apply for the government vacancies below.
Eastern Cape Department of Transport Jobs:
Internal Auditor (x2)
Provincial Inspector (x24)
Food Aid Services
To find full information about these Eastern Cape Department of Transport Vacancies:
To find full job details, including the contact details, application address, sms applicants, etc.
- Type or Copy/ Paste in the keyword bar: Eastern Cape Department of Transport
- Select Government from the Category
- Hit SEARCH!
Get your downloadable Z83 form and free CV.
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT
The Department of Transport in the Eastern Cape is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Females and disabled persons are encouraged to apply. Employment Equity targets of the Department
will be adhered to.
APPLICATIONS : Please take note, NO hand delivered applications will be allowed as the
department is currently using E-recruitment system. Applicants can apply
online using www.ecprov.gov.za through e-recruitment system
CLOSING DATE : 21 October 2022
NOTE : Applications must be posted on the new Z83 Form, a comprehensive CV,
indicating three reference persons: Name and Contact Numbers, A relationship
with reference, Furthermore, Applicants are only required to submit a Z83 form
and a comprehensive CV. Communication from the HR of the department
regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted
candidates. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to
submit certified documents (copies of Qualification(s) inclusive of Matric
certificate, Identity document, Proof of registration, proof of citizenship if not
RSA citizen) on or before the day of the interview following communication from
HR. Applicants must note that further Personnel Suitability checks will be
conducted on short-listed candidates and that their appointment is subject to
the outcome of these checks which include security clearance, security vetting,
qualification verification and criminal record checks. Reference checks will be
done on nominated candidate(s). Note that correspondence will only be
conducted with the short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted by
the Department of Health within three (3) months of the closing date of the
advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. We
thank all applicants for their interest. People with disabilities are encouraged to
apply for these posts. To obtain more information on requirements and
functions: visit www.ecprov.gov.za or www.dpsa.gov.za or
Important: The Eastern Cape Department of Transport is Hiring Vacancies seen here belong to Eastern Cape Department of Transport
At TOPJOBSEEKER.COM it is our sole purpose to find and share available jobs and opportunities with our jobseekers.
We encourage our jobseekers to gather information, prepare and apply for this fantastic opportunities as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- 1 Year ABSA Learnership Programme For Junior Learners, South Africa Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 24 March 2023 Available Now
- Sappi Engineering Bursary 2023 South Africa Available Now
- General Jobs for Grade 10, South Africa Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 23 March 2023 Available Now
- List Of Currently Available Department Of Correctional Services Jobs Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 22 March 2023 Available Now
- Absa Jobs in Admin, Clerical, Customer Services and Financial Support Positions Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 21 March 2023 Available Now
- 107 x Internships: Gauteng Department of Community Safety Internship Programme 2023-2025 Available Now
Full Database of Government Jobs
REMEMBER TO GET YOUR Z83 FORM HERE