2023 high-demand skills shared by SA big banks
The uptake and increase of digital economy, brings about related 2023 high-demand skills.
South African banks see an increase in new digital sales, app transaction volumes, and contactless payments for credit and fusion.
Therefore, banks like Absa, FNB, Nedbank, and Capitec is now hiring increasingly for:
UI and UX Designers;
Cyber Risk Specialists;
Software Test Analysts;
System developers and analysts;
To get hired fast, upskill for your CV to include critical 2023 high-demand skills:
Data and analytics;
User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX);
Actuarial and predictive analytics;
Digital and emerging technology;
Multi–stack development skills (Artificial Intelligence / AI, Machine Learning / ML, cloud and blockchain);
Emerging risk advisory skills (e.g. cyber-, climate-, open banking risk, etc.)
Head of Spend and Customer Value Management at FNB Card, Ashley Saffy, told BusinessTech.
“Contactless is a faster payment method, and it uses near-field communication (NFC) technology, which is less vulnerable to fraud than traditional’ contact’ driven payment methods,”.
This drives the demand for critical new capabilities and 2023 high-demand skills that include information technology (IT), digital technology, and emerging risk advisory.
We have created a WhatsApp group for our jobseekers, because the DATA challenge is real, and load-shedding is not helping.
You are all welcome. Start receiving new job notifications via WhatsApp and never miss out.
To join, click on the link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/ECFM6uINsSc9sNPL0WnpJG
Feel free to share this with your contacts that need a job.
At TOPJOBSEEKER.COM it is our sole purpose to find and share available jobs and opportunities with our jobseekers.
We encourage our jobseekers to gather information, prepare and apply for this fantastic opportunities as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Faith-Based Employment in South Africa
- Ikigai and Career Choices – Find Your Career Purpose through your “Ikigai”
- This is how South Africans earn money by recycling!
- 50 No Experience Jobs that pay the most!
- Volunteering in South Africa for Food and Shelter
- The PROGRESS Party promise a job opportunity for EVERY South African
- Startups in South Africa : 10 Steps to Finding Niche Ideas
- South African help for job placement and training
- Beyond Traditional Resumes: Exploring Innovative Ways to Showcase Your Skills
- Work-Life Balance Redefined: Unconventional Work Schedules for Enhanced Productivity