Real name: Boitumelo Thulo, known lovingly as Boity.
Birthday: 28 April 1990.
Occupation: Television personality, Actress, Rapper, Model, Entrepreneur
Net Worth: R52 million.
Boity is famous for:
- Halo Diaries – TV show about a black woman and her hair;
- The unscripted reality show “Boity: Own Your Throne”;
- Taking part in Marie Claire’s “Naked Campaign” – in the nude;
- R2.5 million Lumma Range Rover Sports V8 and a Lamborghini Urus valued at R4 million;
- On Forbes Africa’s “30 Under 30” list;
- Boity’s debut single, Wuz Dat, featuring Nasty C became the first-ever single by a female SA rapper to fetch Platinum, best-selling single of all time by a female rapper in SA, and won the ‘Best Collaboration’ at the 2018 SA Hip-Hop Awards – another first for female rappers.
Boity made news in 2017 when she launched, Human Limitless, with products such as a body toning supplement named Boity Toning Support.
Boity, together with Impulse SA, launched her signature scent, Boity Pink Sapphire.
Boity Thulo haircare collection. Boity with Halo Heritage
offers new haircare products, designed specifically for women with type 3 and 4 hair.
Boity launched ‘Be You’ in collaboration with Front Row hair, in 2022.
BT signature, a ready-to-drink premium sparkling fruit beverage, available as Non-Alcoholic or Alcoholic.
The Boity Thulo Foundation helps struggling women and girls with food, education and on occasion, money to start small businesses.
If you do nothing else, at least take inspiration from this young lady. Boity, you make us proud.
Full Database of Government Jobs
REMEMBER TO GET YOUR Z83 FORM HERE