Disney Cruise Line is Hiring – get a Cabin, Discounts & Free Theme Park Entry
Disney Cruise Line is Hiring all around the globe and its Jobs are incredibly popular and highly sought after. “Because our employees and cast members are at the heart of everything we do, Disney offers a competitive total rewards package that includes pay, health and savings benefits, time-off programs, educational opportunities and more. Together, these rewards make up a comprehensive package that helps our employees and cast members live their best life, grow personally and professionally and take advantage of the special extras that only Disney can provide.” – Disney
Disney Cruise Line is Hiring Keypoints:
- How to find Disney Cruise Line jobs;
- Requirements to work onboard;
- Grow with Disney Cruise Line;
- Disney Training;
- Disney Cruise Line ship safety;
- Contract length;
- Onboard recreation locations and activities for crew;
- Walt Disney Company opportunities
The benefits of working for Disney is staggering.
Disney Cruise Line Benefits Include:
- Disney Discounts on specific products, and hotels, dining, and merchandise, recreation locations and experiences.
- Free Theme Park Entry.
- Disney Cruise Line gives its workers development training, tools and opportunities to keep growing knowledge and skills. Tuition help includes educational reimbursement. A 100% tuition is paid upfront by Disney Aspireat to network schools for full-time and part-time employees.
- Disney Cruise Crew members are paid competitive pay rates on a bi-weekly basis.
- On-site, affordable child care solutions are available at chosen work locations.
- Affordable Health Insurance options, including medical, dental and vision coverage, is possibly available for full-time positions plus resources for well-being, such as on-site fitness classes.
(Benefits subject depend on role.)
- Vacation and sick leave are available to full-time workers. Vacation and personal holidays are accumulated over a period of time, and depends on length of service, position and hours worked.
To find Disney Cruise Line jobs:
Disney Cruise Line partners with approved 3rd party hiring agencies around the world. These procurement allies have permission to recruit for a vacancies.
Ask your Disney Cruise Line Approved Procurement Ally about available Disney Jobs.
Contact details of all Disney Cruise Line Approved Procurement Allies here
To apply for a Disney Cruise Line Shipboard position
- Visit the Shipboard page
and select the location that you have a valid passport for.
Procurement Ally / Hiring Agencies are found in these countries (USA is not on this list as it has its own Disney Cruise Line Offices):
- Dominican Republic
- South Africa
- Spain St. Lucia
- United Kingdom and Ireland
- Find available Disney Jobs.
- Apply directly via DCLjobs.com unless you are asked to send application information to a Procurement Ally.
The Disney Cruise Line is Hiring following career fields:
- Business Support;
- Consumer Goods;
- Finance, Data & Analytics;
- Guest / Customer Service;
- Innovation, Technology & Science(s);
- Marketing & Sales;
- Operations Support;
- Production & Entertainment
Disney Cruise Line is Hiring – Requirements to work onboard
Disney Cruise Line onboard Jobs require the minimum, apart from related recent experience to the position that is applied for.
Be passionate about a high standard of guest service. Specifically with families. Commits to safety, efficient friendliness, inclusive and show.
Grow with Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line encourages workers to grow knowledge and skills to include every position and onboard crew will have transfer needs met.
Crew members can explore a world of possibilities across the different Disney teams.
New crew members and officers undergo extensive training. This is to prepare crew to feel at ease, to interact with guests and co-workers, and also connect with The Walt Disney Company.
Disney Cruise Line ship safety
Safety of all humans onboard is high priority and workers attend extensive safety training across the ship.
Contract lengths vary on position and need. Duration for most positions is 4-6 months.
Onboard, crew members live onboard during the contract period.
Unless single cabins are available, crew members share a cabin. Cabins are equipped with a bed each, bathroom, closet, storage space and small lockable area, desk, TV/DVD player, mini-refrigerator and telephone.
Onboard recreation locations and activities for crew
Crew may use the crew pool (varies based on ship assignment) and outdoor deck, 24-hour crew gym, recreation room, and more.
Crew Engagement Managers work onboard Disney Cruise Line to provide moments of fun and relaxation for crew members, such as karaoke, trivia nights or special movie premieres uniquely for crew members.
“Being selected by Disney Cruise Line means you are part of something truly unique.” – Disney Cruise Line