To be considered for South African Police Service vacancies:
Download application form from the SAPS Website, and fill.
Affirm that all information on the application form is correct and honestly true, under oath or by another method of solemn declaration.
Applications are only considered if they arrive before the provided closing date.
CV's must be recently updated and correct at the time of application.
- Contactable references.
- Certified copies of qualifications (if relevant)+ ID document and (if Non-SA Citizen) proof of permanent residence in South Africa.
- Foreign qualifications must be evaluated by the SA Qualifications Authority & submitted.
- Attach certified copies of driver's licenses if required by the job.
Note: Only successful, short listed candidates will be contacted within three (3) months after the closing date.
Important: Applying for SAPS is always, without fail, free. You will never be asked to pay for any step during the application.
Contact details of the South African Police Service:
Head Office Number:
+27 (0) 12 393 1000
SAPS Head Office Address:
Koedoe Building, 236 Pretorius Street, Pretoria
SAPS service delivery number:
0800 333 177
Find SAPS vacancies in the Search Block:
1. Type or copy / paste in the Keyword bar: South African Police Service
2. Select Government in the Category space;
3. Hit SEARCH.
Click "Learn More" for SAPS Vacancies in South Africa & Full Information.