Want to work for Department of Higher Education and Training?
To be considered for DHET vacancies:
Complete and sign a Z83 form, attach a current CV that got updated recently, plus copies of qualification(s) and your matric certificate, ID and drivers license (if applicable), or any other relevant documents. Ask whether such copies need to be certified beforehand.
Forwarded your application to the address given in the job ad.
Applications are only considered if they arrive before the provided closing date.
CV's must be recently updated and correct at the time of application.
- Contactable references.
- Certified copies of qualifications (if relevant)+ ID document and (if Non-SA Citizen) proof of permanent residence in South Africa.
- Foreign qualifications must be evaluated by the SA Qualifications Authority & submitted.
- Attach certified copies of driver's licenses if required by the job.
Note: Only successful, short listed candidates will be contacted within three (3) months after the closing date.
Important: Applying for Department of Higher Education and Training is always, without fail, free. You will never be asked to pay for any step during the application.
Contact details of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET):
123 Francis Baard Street; Pretoria; 0001
Call Centre Number:
0800 87 2222
+ 27 12 312 5911
Find Department of Higher Education and Training vacancies in the Search Block:
1. Type or copy / paste in the Keyword bar: Department of Higher Education and Training;
2. Select Government in the Category space;
3. Hit SEARCH.
Click "Learn More" for Department of Higher Education and Training Vacancies in South Africa & Full Information.