To be considered for National Treasury vacancies:
Applicants must login or register with the e-Recruitment System if they wish to apply for a position.
National Treasury no longer accepts applications that are emailed, hand delivered or send by post.
Applications must arrive before the provided closing date.
CV's must be recently updated and correct at the time of application.
- Contactable references.
- Certified copies of qualifications (if relevant)+ ID document and (if Non-SA Citizen) proof of permanent residence in South Africa.
- Foreign qualifications must be evaluated by the SA Qualifications Authority & submitted.
- Attach certified copies of driver's licences if required by the job.
Note: Only successful, short listed candidates will be contacted within three (3) months after the closing date.
Important: Applying for National Treasury is always, without fail, free. You will never be asked to pay for any step during the application.
Contact details of National Treasury:
240 Vermeulen street/Madiba, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Church Street, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
National Treasury Switch Board Number: (012) 315 5111
(012) 406 9222
Find National Treasury vacancies in the Search Block:
1. Type or copy / paste in the Keyword bar: National Treasury.
2. Select Government in the Category space;
3. Hit SEARCH.
Click "Learn More" for National Treasury Vacancies in South Africa & Full Information.