Louis Vuitton as Employer
Images: @louisvuitton (IG)
Louis Vuitton Employee Teams:
- 30,000 employees
- more than 18,000 retail staff
- 11,000 manufacture and supply chain staff
- 1,200 corporate team members
Realize your Dreams
Location Location Location
LV offers opportunities in workshops, stores, and warehouses in more than 450 stores, in over 60 countries.
Louis Vuitton: Wine & Spirit, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry.
Due to location, at Louis Vuitton, every position is bespoke.
Keypoints on following pages: 1. The employment journey - application to interview how-to. 2. Hiring Positions
First Steps: 1. Should you convince LV that you're a good match for the vacancy, expect an informal phonecall interview.
2. Prepare for a face-to-face in-store interview with an HR Manager - get familiar with the Maison history, products and culture.
Tip: visit a Louis Vuitton store and research the Maison, its métiers plus business activities.
3. Next, you may be invited to meet your potential new manager.
Impress further & ask intelligent questions!
25 x Most Hired Positions:
2. Operations Associate
3. Training Manager, Louis Vuitton Academy
4. Asset Protection Team Lead
5. Team Manager
6. Logistics Coordinator 7. Client Advisor 8. Stock Controller 9. Back Office Client Service & Logistic Executive 10. Full Time Care Service Expert
11. Network Manager
Network Operations Manager
12. Expert Client Advisor, Leather Goods
13. Expert Client Advisor, Women's Ready to Wear, Fashion Island
14. Team Lead
15 Merchandiser: Men
16. C&B Specialist
17. Recruiting Specialist
18. Production Training Supervisor
19.Regional Events Manager
20. Store Manage
21. Supply Chain Planner 22. Retail Planner 23. Logistics CI Engineer (Supply Chain Engineer) 24. Supply Chain and Logistics Supervisor, Care Services 25. CRM Coordinator
Click "Learn More" for the Latest