Sassa monthly payment increases
Sassa monthly payment increases – Minister of Finance, Enoch Godongwana, shared good news with Sassa social grant recipients of 5% monthly payment increases for 2023/2024.
Below you will find:
- New increased Sassa amounts;
- Payment dates for March 2023
- SASSA Grant Applications
New increased Sassa amounts:
Old age grant (age group over 75):
Old age grant (age group under 75):
Disability grant increase: from R1 990 (before) to R2085
Foster care grants increase: from R1,050 (before) to R1,125.
Care dependency grant increase: from R1,985 (before) to R2,085.
Child support grant increase: from R480 (before) to R505.
War veterans grant increase: from R2,005 (before) to R2,105
Grant-in-aid will increase: from R480 (before) to R505
The SASSA Grant Payment Dates for March 2023:
Older Persons Grant: 2 March 2023
Disability Grant: 3 March 2023
Children’s Grant: 6 March 2023
The is no specific payment date for the SASSA SRD
At TOPJOBSEEKER.COM it is our sole purpose to find and share available jobs and opportunities with our jobseekers.
We encourage our jobseekers to gather information, prepare and apply for this fantastic opportunities as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Sassa Grant Payment Date For November 2023
- Latest Social Relief of Distress SRD grant payout October dates
- Social Relief of Distress SRD grant payout dates
- SRD appeal status check
- Sassa Grant Payment Date For September 2023
- What does SASSA stand for?
- SASSA pay dates August 2023
- Financial Support for Moms in South Africa: Maternity UIF, SASSA Grants, and Organizations
- A SASSA Grant Increase this May 2023
- Warning: SASSA Loans Scam Alert!