SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme
SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme invites all success-driven, and committed entrepreneurs, to apply for the Tholoana Enterprise Programme from SAB Foundation.
The programme will recruit up to 60 entrepreneurs from different industry sectors. The Tholoana Enterprise Programme will favour businesses that are run and owned by S.A youth, women, and people living with disabilities or located in rural areas. Business support and guidance will be given to take a business from concept to realization.
“The SAB Foundation’s entrepreneurship development mission is to unlock business development support and investment that helps entrepreneurs to build viable, growing and sustainable businesses that can create jobs.”
The duration of this business support programme is 18-months.
The Tholoana Enterprise Programme aims to give entrepreneurs:
- Start-up funding;
- Expert coaching and mentorship;
- Skills development and;
- Financial and markets access;
- Help development of a growth strategy;
- Guidance setting up business processes and systems;
- Shape investment readiness positively by increasing an understanding investor needs and expectations and being able to meet them;
- To help unlock market access opportunities.
The SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme has since 2015 impacted many small, South African businesses positively.
Previously partaking programme entrepreneurs have ongoingly achieved performance increase and improvement.
In the 5 years between 2015 and 2020, the small businesses that were coached and supported through the programme, altogether employed about 2 442 people with R326 million of combined turnover.
SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme Application Requirements:
- Must be a fully operational business that has been in business and trading for a year (12 months) or longer;
- Only businesses that are based, and registered (if applicable), in South African;
- Commercially sustainable businesses that are viable and a going concern;
- The applicant can not be employed by another business organization and must be fully involved in full-time, every day operations and management;
- The required skills which are needed in the relevant career field and the type of business, are met by the applicant;
- The applicant must be obviously willing and keen to learn, grow, transform and change.
- The applicant should have leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- The applicant should have resilience and be success-driven;
- The appkying business must be black-owned and managed.
Application and programme process:
- First, register your account – you will be asked for your name, surname and email address to do so. Make sure to keep your registration details safe because you will use these details to log in;
- Online application (Please note: While filling out forms, please save regularly, because in the case of 20 minutes of website inactivity, users will be automatically logged out. Saving regularly keeps your actions safe and your connection open);
- Review and shortlist period;
- Investment and committee meetings;
- Approval into the business support programme;
- Online monthly reporting and surveying yearly;
- Completion of SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme.
Applicants are not eligible to apply if:
- The applicant is an employee of the SAB Foundation, SAB Pty Ltd, SAB Miller Plc., AB-InBev
- and affiliates;
- The applicant has previously received support from the SAB Foundation;
- The business is not yet operational and is still in idea or concept phase;
- The applicant’s operations involve any form of sex, gaming, gambling, tobacco or illegal business;
- The business is a franchise: the applicant is a franchisor or franchisee etc;
- The business is an NPO (not-for-profit organisation), NGO (non-governmental organisation), home based care service organisation, community upliftment project, youth development educational
- organisation, etc;
- The applicant requires sponsorship for an event, a launch, a conference, a forum, a seminar, a party
- or a fund-raising function, land and building acquisitions;
- The applicant requires a bursary, a scholarship, an internship and funding in the form of studies,
- exchange programmes and textbooks etc;
- The applicant requires any form of sponsorship or donations.
SAB Foundation expectations of all participants are as follows:
- Participate fully in all programme elements, peer
- groups and business growth interventions;
- Meet all milestones agreed upon;
- Complete all baseline and yearly surveys as requested, for a period of five years;
- Regularly engage with your mentor, ensuring that you utilise their knowledge and support;
- Submit monthly business data including simple online financial reports;
- Maintain open, two-way communications (including any
- concerns and suggestions) with our friendly team;
- Show positive, entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrate a willingness to listen, learn and grow;
- Share ideas, think big, and help yourself and;
For a full information brochure and guidance document, visit Tholoana Enterprise Programme
For extra help and assistance, please email email@example.com or call 086 111 1690.
Company Offering the Opportunity:
This opportunity is available in:
Main concepts of any entrepreneurship include:
From one of the SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme entrepreneurs:
“I would like to say thank you for the disbursements made to my suppliers for my business grant. I have received all the equipment that has been paid for. I have to say there’s a lot of improvement already. It’s easy working systems, a great professional look and great results on the final product. All this is because of the great assistance received from you guys at the SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme. I believe the business is moving into a greater stage right now, most problems are solved.” — Mosa Mailula – Abelife 1life Photography
Important: The Tholoana Enterprise Programme seen here belongs to SAB Foundation. “WE INVEST IN ENTREPRENEURS AND SOCIAL INNOVATION. OUR PRIORITY FOCUS IS ON BUSINESSES AND INNOVATIONS THAT BENEFIT WOMEN AND YOUTH, PEOPLE IN RURAL AREAS AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH A DISABILITY.” – SAB Foundation.
At TOPJOBSEEKER.COM it is our sole purpose to find and share available jobs and opportunities with our jobseekers.
We encourage our jobseekers to gather information, prepare and apply for this fantastic opportunities as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.