RAF Graduate Development Programme South Africa 2023
Prospective graduates who have completed their studies are invited to apply for the programme: RAF Graduate Development Programme South Africa 2023
RAF Graduate Development Programme South Africa 2023: BUSINESS SOLUTIONS AND OPERATIONS REPORTING (DATA MINING AND MANAGEMENT) X 1
Contract of Employment: A fixed-term contract appointment for the duration of the graduate programme.
Date of employment: 01 April 2023;
Advertiser: Road Accident Fund
Location: RAF Head Office, Centurion – Pretoria, Gauteng.
Prospective graduates who have not presented their final academic results will not be considered for the programme.
Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
Purpose of the Graduate Programme
The RAF Graduate Development Programme South Africa offers opportunities for the development of young, highpotential individuals from diverse backgrounds for our future growth, including an opportunity for relevant work experience that aligns with the graduates’ skill sets and identified talents.
The programme will provide graduates with real work experience to explore and expand their raw talents within our Claims Division: Business Solutions and Operations Reporting. It focuses on developing and honing technical, business and leadership skills as well as setting the stage for dynamic growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
Developmental outcomes and deliverables for the programme will include, but not be limited to the below:
Develop strong data pipelines that derive salient views from raw data.
Experiment and discover novel technical and data modelling approaches.
Determine new data requirements for stakeholders.
Assist with identifying and managing data standards.
Perform data extraction.
Assist with analytics requests.
Contribute to report and process automation.
Analyse and understand available data.
Collect or provide data to relevant systems.
Perform data reconciliations linked to the Claims Value Chain below:
- On-Boarding Data Management;
- Merits Data Management;
- Adjudications Data Management
- Accident Data Management;
- Offer Data Management
Motor Vehicle Accident Processes and Procedures
Role and Duties
Ensure that all modules as part of the development programme are completed within the specified time frame.
Adhere to organisational policies, standards, and procedures.
Capture and report information.
Report and communicate ideas and recommendations.
Build and maintain partnerships and relationships with all stakeholders within the business and communities.
Engage relevant stakeholders to gain the necessary business acumen and ensure community involvement.
Qualification & Other Requirements
Qualifications and Other Requirements of the RAF Graduate Development Programme South Africa 2023:
A certified copy of your Grade 12/NQ Level 4 Certificate.
A certified copy of your Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Data Science or Academic Transcript.
Knowledge in programming and analytical tools, e.g., Python, SQL, Microsoft PowerBI, Systems Application and Products (SAP) BI, etc. would be highly advantageous.
A certified copy of your ID.
Your CV and motivational letter.
Technical and Behavioural Competencies Required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Analytical and Mathematical Skills;
- Capable of planning, researching, analysing, and interpreting data;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Detail orientation;
- Desire and potential to learn;
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Word;
- Basic report-writing skills;
- Planning, organising, and coordinating skills;
- Personal mastery;
- Judgement and decision-making skills;
- Ethics and Values;
- Client service orientation skills
Package & Remuneration
The graduates will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Contact Details: Tel 012 621 1691/0860 23 55 23, Fax 012 621 1640/ Web www.raf.co.za
Official Address: 2, Eco Glades Office Park, 420 Witch-Hazel Ave, Centurion, Pretoria, 0046
More information and applications for RAF Graduate Development Programme South Africa, at Road Accident Fund
To find full job details, including the contact details, application address, sms applicants, etc.
- Type or Copy/ Paste in the keyword bar
- Select Government from the Category
- Hit SEARCH!
We encourage our jobseekers that want to work for Road Accident Fund to gather information, prepare and apply for these fantastic Road Accident Fund opportunities as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Daily Government vacancies and Municipality jobs Update 29 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Dis-Chem, AVI Limited vacancies and TWK Agri, ESKOM jobs Update 28 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Government vacancies and Dis-Chem jobs Update 27 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily AVI Limited vacancies and Dis-Chem jobs Update 24 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Government vacancies and Municipality jobs Update 23 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily TWK Agri vacancies and Toys R Us And Babies R Us jobs Update 22 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Dis-Chem vacancies and Dis-Chem jobs Update 21 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Dis-Chem vacancies and Dis-Chem jobs Update 20 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Dis-Chem vacancies and TWK Agri jobs Update 17 November 2023 Available Now
- Daily Government vacancies and Municipality jobs Update 16 November 2023 Available Now