30 x Internships for Grade 11, with STIPEND by Department of Public Works: Structured Youth Development Programme 2023
The Department of Public Works & Infrastructure invites candidates to apply for the Structured Youth Development Programme 2023.
REF NO: DPWI/YDP 59/03/2023 (X30 POSTS).
Closing Date: 03 April 2023
This programme falls under the Chief Directorate: Corporate Management/Financial Management/ Strategy & Systems.
Stipend R3 738.18 – R4 429.95
Location: Head Office Bhisho
Requirements: Grade 11 or Grade 12 certificate
How to Apply:
Submit applications on a fully completed New Z83 Form.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit a fully completed signed Z83 form and detailed Curriculum Vitae. Get your FREE CV from us.
If you encounter any technical difficulties during your application process, please get assistance here: firstname.lastname@example.org (Certain personal information will be requested. Absolutely NO cv’s or applications will be accepted here.)
Technical support is available only during working hours: (08:00-16:30 Mon-Thurs and 08:00-16:00 on Fri).
Ms S. Mdoda Tel No: 040 602 4140 / Mr M.D. Kwaza Tel No: 040 602 4274 e-Recruitment Enquiries, email: email@example.com
The Structured Youth Development Programme 2023 is open for applications until 03/04/2023.
To find full job details, including the contact details, application address, sms applicants, etc.
- Type or Copy/ Paste in the keyword bar
- Select Government from the Category
- Hit SEARCH!
Or search here for more Jobs
- Follow the Money: Discover Exciting Finance, Banking, and Accounting Internships in South Africa!
- Build Your Future: Explore Construction, Electrician, Plumbing and Engineering Internships in South Africa Today!
- Unlock Your Career Potential: Exciting Admin and Clerical Internships Available in South Africa!
- 500 Nkangala Learnership Programmes and Government Vacancies, Currently Available
- 1 Year ABSA Learnership Programme For Junior Learners, South Africa Available Now