Internships Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged and invited to apply for Internships Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs.
The available Internships Eastern Cape are:
1. Internship: Municipal Capacity Building: Human Resource Management
Ref: COGTA 13/09/2022
2. Internship: Integrated Development Planning
Ref: COGTA: 14/09/2022
3. Internship: Valuations Services
4. Internship: Patial Planning
Ref: COGTA 16/09/2022
5. Internship: Survey Services
Ref: COGTA 17/09/2022
6. Internship: Traditional Finance
Ref: COGTA 18/09/2022
7. Internship: House of Traditional Leaders
Ref: COGTA 19/09/2022
8. Internship: HOD’s Office
Ref: COGTA 20/09/2022
9. Internship: Internal Audit
Ref: COGTA 21/09/2022
10. Internship: DIGITO
11 Internship: Communications
Ref: COGTA 23/09/2022
12 Internship: Corporate Communication
Ref: COGTA 24/09/2022
13. Internship: Monitoring and Evaluations
Ref: COGTA 25/09/2022
14. Internship: Human Resource Utilisation and Capacity Building
Ref: COGTA: 26/09/2022
To find full information about these Internships Eastern Cape:
To find full job details, including the contact details, application address, sms applicants, etc.
- Type or Copy/ Paste in the keyword bar: Department of Higher Education and Training
- Select Government from the Category
- Hit SEARCH!
Get your downloadable Z83 form and free CV.
Employer: Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted on a duly complete New Z83 form also obtainable from any Public Service Department.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents until, but must submit a fully completed signed Z83 form and detailed Curriculum Vitae only.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified
copies of qualifications, and other relevant documents to HR on or before the day of the interview:
– should you be in possession of a foreign qualification;
– it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) when submitted.
Failure to submit all the requested documents will disqualify your application.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within six (6) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Selected candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record check, citizenship verification, financial/asset record check, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification).
Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Where applicable, candidates will be subjected
to a skills/knowledge test. Successful candidates will be appointed on a
probation period of twelve (12) months. Misrepresentation in the application documents will result in automatic disqualification and disciplinary action in the event the candidate has already been appointed.
The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). Persons with disability and people from previously disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
Employment equity targets of the department will be adhered to. For SMS (Senior Management Service) Posts: In terms of DPSA Directive on compulsory capacity development, mandatory training, and minimum entry requirements for members of the Senior Management Level for SMS appointments, it is a requirement for applicants to produce or attach a pre-entry Certificate (Nyukela) as offered by the National School of Government (NSG) for entry into the SMS posts and the full details can be sourced by following the
Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 / 24 months. The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools.
Important: The Internships seen here belong to Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs. At TOPJOBSEEKER.COM it is our sole purpose to find and share available jobs and opportunities with our jobseekers.
We encourage our jobseekers to gather information, prepare and apply for this fantastic opportunities as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- 1 Year ABSA Learnership Programme For Junior Learners, South Africa Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 24 March 2023 Available Now
- Sappi Engineering Bursary 2023 South Africa Available Now
- General Jobs for Grade 10, South Africa Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 23 March 2023 Available Now
- List Of Currently Available Department Of Correctional Services Jobs Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 22 March 2023 Available Now
- Absa Jobs in Admin, Clerical, Customer Services and Financial Support Positions Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 21 March 2023 Available Now
- 107 x Internships: Gauteng Department of Community Safety Internship Programme 2023-2025 Available Now
Full Database of Government Jobs
REMEMBER TO GET YOUR Z83 FORM HERE