1036 x Government vacancies for Young Unemployed Graduates of South Africa
1036 x vacancies are up for grabs, for a fixed term contract, stationed in Gauteng and North West. The opportunities of Government vacancies for Young Unemployed Graduates are offered by the Department of Home Affairs.
Positions and Duties:
Opportunity 1&2: Runner & Prepper (320 Posts)
- Retrieval of files from shelves
- Sort and list files
- Prepare documents for scanning – unfolding, removing of staples & paper clips, sortingby document size, insertion of separator sheets
- Sort files in batches
- Numbering of files and documents
Opportunity 3: Re-assembler (200 Posts)
- Retrieval of files digitised
- Return files to shelves
- Verify files with initial files received from source
Opportunity 4: Receiving Clerk (50 Posts)
- Verify boxes and files received
- Capture and number boxes and files received
Opportunity 5: Drivers (8 Posts)
- Load and delivering boxes to digital bureaus and back to source
Opportunity 6: Indexer (800 Posts)
- Indexing of files
- Sort and list files
- Re-assemble files
- Box files in batches
Opportunity 7: Scanner (400 Posts)
- Scanning material using a high-volume scanner
- Loading the scanner and scanning bundles
- Image clean up
Opportunity 8: Quality Controller (100 Posts)
- Conduct quality control for all relevant functions
Opportunity 9: Team Leaders (104 Posts)
- Supervise day to day activities
- Duty allocation (allocation of work activities)
- Manage performance
- Provide daily / weekly reports to the PMO
Opportunity 10: Technical Support (12 Posts)
- Responsible for IT infrastructure
Opportunity 11: Manager (6 Posts)
- Manage and lead team
How to apply:
Candidates wishing to apply, must register and apply online or submitted at a closest Labour Centre of the Department of Employment and Labour.
Applications must be sent with an accompanying Z83 form and updated ID. Get your free editable cv
Applicants that are chosen for the shortlisted group, must be able to present the following documents:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of qualifications
Successful Young Unemployed Graduates applicants will be subjected to suitability checks (Citizenship, Credit, Criminal and Qualification Verification).
The fixed term contract for the Young Unemployed Graduates will be aligned to the duration of the project, running from 1 November
2022 until 31 October 2025. Successful candidates will be placed in the Department’s offices in Gauteng and North West.
These Jobs and Government vacancies in South Africa are open for applications and made available by the national Department of Home Affairs.
- Get to the Search Block;
- Select Government Vacancies in the Category option;
- Hit SEARCH!
We urge our jobseekers to gather information about the positions and apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Full Database of Government Jobs
REMEMBER TO GET YOUR Z83 FORM HERE