2023 ESKOM INTERNSHIP 2023 PROGRAMME
The Eskom Internship 2023 Programme is an excellent opportunity for graduates wanting to obtain an internship programme contract with a well-established, reputable and rapidly growing company where they will receive excellent training and experience.
Did you study in the following fields?
- Human Capital;
- Business Administration;
- Company Secretariat;
- Internal Audit;
- Risk & Compliance;
- Information Technology;
- Actuarial Science
CLOSING DATE: 22 AUGUST 2022
Work Level: Student/Graduate
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Market Related
Duration: 9 – 12 Months
EE Position: No
The Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) provides retirement fund administration services for the members of the EPPF. The membership of the EPPF comprises in-service members, deferred pensioners, pensioners, and beneficiaries.
In-service members join the EPPF as part of the conditions of service of their participating employers and proceed to become deferred pensioners or pensioners during various life stages. The EPPF pays benefits to qualifying beneficiaries in the event of the passing away of an in-service member, pensioner, or deferred pensioner.
“We offer our members and pensioners administration and investment management services. These in-house services allow us to benefit from economies of scale by sourcing the best industry advice, gaining access to leading systems and keeping costs low for our members.
Administration services provide information on members’ pensions through various communications channels:
- Maintains your personal and contribution records;
- Administers your pension should you choose to defer your pension;
- It processes your claims when you retire, resign and in the event of ill-health or death;
- Safeguards and administers funds that are due to your beneficiaries and dependants in the event of your passing; and;
- It ensures legal compliance and compliance with corporate governance guidelines in the administration of your pension fund.
- It allocates pension fund assets into investment products to ensure that your pension is growing.
- Formulates an investment strategy for the Fund and implements it in a way that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for members, pensioners, and beneficiaries;
- Manages the risks of investing to protect members and pensioners’ interests; and;
- Formulates a socially responsible investment strategy to ensure that environmental, social, and governance matters form part of the decision-making process without compromising investment growth.
Our C.A.R.E Values
Values are described as the motive behind purposeful action. As the EPPF, we intend to be purposeful with everything we do; and part of achieving our vision of becoming a sustainable and trusted retirement savings provider; and positively impacting a change in society, means that our values need to effectively guide our day-to-day decisions.
Our Values impact more than just the employee experience, it has a direct impact on how our employees behave, the relationships we have with our customers, partners, and shareholders, and essentially is the moral code of day-to-day life within the Fund.
CARE is the Golden Thread we want to WEAVE within everything we do.
Apply here – Eskom Internship 2023
IMPORTANT: It is our sole purpose to show jobs, internships, learnerships and opportunities that are available to our jobseekers. The position you see here belongs to Eskom.