Are you looking for Technical Jobs Skills?
What Technical Jobs Skills are employers looking for in resumés? Technical jobs all have individual skill requirements. Make sure to keep an eye on our Building Job pages for new vacancies.
Want to reach Success in your Technical Job Search?
Typically Technical Support Jobseekers have strong technical and analytical minds. The tech support jobseeker is updated on hardware and software developments. They have an understanding of computers, tablets, and other electronics and how to troubleshoot them.
Tech jobs usually relate to mechanical, information technology, mathematical, or scientific, practical tasks.
Match a tech support title with your job skills to establish which jobs you can search for. These tech jobs are the ones you can successfully apply for. Usually technical skills are essential for information technology (IT) jobs. Yet most industries generally require some technical skills.
The list below also provides keywords needed to reach success during your job application, cover letter and job interview. To be successful in your jobsearch, as outlined in our “SIMPLE STEPS, HIRED FAST” guide.
Please note: advanced technical skills mostly requires specialized training or education.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE REQUIRED to find TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOBS:
- Ability to Learn New Software and Hardware
- Active Listening Capabilities
- Analysis of Technical Issues
- Application Support
- Assessing Customer Support Needs
- Attention to Detail
- Case Notes
- Data Migration
- Data Settings
- Detail Oriented
- Diagnosing Hardware
- Diagnosing Software
- Error Logs
- Explaining Technical Information Clearly
- Identifying Process Improvements
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Mobile Devices Knowledge
- Operating Systems
- Redirecting Problems to Appropriate Resources
- Web Applications
- Web Support
BIG DATA ANALYSIS
Being able to collect, organize, understand and interpret data is an essential skill for all industries.
BIG DATA ANALYSIS SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Analytical Skills
- Big Data
- Compiling Statistics
- Data Analytics and Mining
- Database Design and Management
- Modeling and Modification
- Quantitative Research and Reports
- Statistical Analysis
NOTE: The Technical Support skills above are what recruiters are looking for on a resumé. Pay attention to the skills that you don’t yet have and see if you can do something about that.
Coding and Programming
Regardless of the industry, some coding experience goes a long way. A fair bit of coding capability and an understanding of a few programming languages will help you be successful at finding a Technical job.
IT JOBS SKILLS:
- Customer Support
- Information Technology
- ICT (Information and Communications Technology)
- Network Architecture
- Network Security
- New Technologies
- Operating Systems
- Solution Delivery
- Systems Analysis
- Technical Support
- Technology Understanding / Experience
- Testing Capabilities
NOTE: the IT industry is an ever-changing industry. Make sure you stay current and up-skill as often as you are able. Pay attention to the skills that you don’t yet have and see if you can do something about them.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & DIGITAL MARKETING JOBS
Public relations, marketing, web development, digital marketing and Content Creation are widely used in most industries.
The following skills are required to find Digital Marketing and Social Media Management jobs. The skills that you have from this list make up the important keywords, as explained in our “SIMPLE STEPS, HIRED FAST” guide.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & DIGITAL MARKETING JOB SKILLS:
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Digital Photography
- Digital Media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, etc.)
- Web Analytics
- Automated Marketing Software
TECHNICAL WRITING JOBS
Clear, correct, yet easily understandable, written communication is widely needed. Complex, technical concepts might need to be explained in laymen terms in web content, communication to clients, manufacturers or manuals.
The following skills are required to find technical writing jobs. The skills that you have from this list make up the important keywords, as explained in our “SIMPLE STEPS, HIRED FAST” guide.
TECHNICAL WRITING JOB SKILLS:
- Accounting Software
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Blueprint Design
- Client Relations
- Cloud/SaaS Services
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Database Management
- Database Software
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software
- Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Hardware Verification Tools and Techniques
- HR Software
- Information Management
- Information Security
- Inventory Management
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Microsoft Office Certifications
- Product and Productivity Software
- Query Software
- Requirements Gathering
- Structural Analysis
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Technical Documentation
- Video Creation
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY JOB TITLES
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Technology Directors
- IT Director
- Director of Operations
- Engagement Director
- Director of Information Systems
- Information Technology Director
- Director of Delivery
- IT Manager
- Application Manager
- Software Development Managers
- Build Manager
- Change Manager
- Configuration Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Data Center Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- Business Relationship Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- Outsourcing Manager
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- Agile Project Manager
- Agile Coach
- Program Manager
- Chief Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Solution Architect
- Technology Architect
- Business Architect
- Data Architect
- Information Architect
- UI Architect
- Integration Architect
Our pages are regularly refreshed with the latest, available IT employment on offer.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOBS from HOME.
Typical titles include:
- Remote Customer Service & Technical Support Advisor from Home
- Remote Junior IT Production Engineer from Home
- Remote Customer Service and Technical from Home
- Remote Support Representative from Home
- Remote Technical Support Engineer
- Remote Technical Customer Support Representative
- Remote Technical Support
- Remote Technical Live Support Specialist
- Remote Product Support Specialist (Technical)
- Remote Primary Support Representative (Technical)
- Remote Customer/Technical Support
Take these job title and skills keywords and follow the step by step process to the point in our “SIMPLE STEPS, HIRED FAST” guide – and get hired fast.