Department of Tourism Internships
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged and invited to apply for these available Department of Tourism Internships.
The Department of Tourism Internships are:
1. Internship: Tourism Management
Ref: DT-INTERN (001)
2. Internship: Economics / Economic Development
Ref: DT-INTERN (002)
3. Internship: Information Communication Technology (Computer Science, Database or System Development and Related)
Ref: DT-INTERN (003)
4. Internship: Business Administration / Public Management / Business Studies
Ref: DT-INTERN (004)
5. Internship: Project Management
Ref: DT-INTERN (005)
6. Internship: Internal Audit / Risk Management
7. Internship: Financial Management / Accounting
Ref: DT-INTERN (007)
8. Internship: Supply Chain Management / Travel and Transport / Logistics
Ref: DT-INTERN (008)
9. Internship: Human Resource Management / Development
Ref: DT-INTERN (009)
10. Internship: Work Study / Management Services
Ref: DT-INTERN (0010)
11. Internship: Communication Science / Journalism / Public Relations
Ref: DT-INTERN (0011)
12. Internship: Development Studies
Ref: DT-INTERN (0012)
13. Internship: International Relations / Political Science / Regionalism
Ref: DT-INTERN (0013)
14. Internship: Psychology / Social Work
Ref: DT-INTERN (0014)
Duration: The internship program is offered for a period of 24 months.
Successful candidates will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of two years.
To find full information about these positions:
To find full job details, including the contact details, application address, sms applicants, etc.
- Type or Copy/ Paste in the keyword bar: Department of Tourism
- Select Government from the Category
- Hit SEARCH!
Employer: Department of Tourism
Unemployed South African Graduates / Post Graduates, with a tertiary
qualification in one of the above-mentioned fields of study, and who have not been previously employed under any internship programme, are invited to apply.
Applicants should be under the age of 35 years.
How to Apply
The application must include only completed and signed new
Form Z83 or obtainable from any Public Service Department, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Certified copies of Identity
Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date.
Important: The Internships seen here belong to Department of Tourism. At TOPJOBSEEKER.COM it is our sole purpose to find and share available jobs and opportunities with our jobseekers.
We encourage our jobseekers to gather information, prepare and apply for this fantastic opportunities as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- 1 Year ABSA Learnership Programme For Junior Learners, South Africa Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 24 March 2023 Available Now
- Sappi Engineering Bursary 2023 South Africa Available Now
- General Jobs for Grade 10, South Africa Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 23 March 2023 Available Now
- List Of Currently Available Department Of Correctional Services Jobs Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 22 March 2023 Available Now
- Absa Jobs in Admin, Clerical, Customer Services and Financial Support Positions Available Now
- Weekly Government Vacancies Update 21 March 2023 Available Now
- 107 x Internships: Gauteng Department of Community Safety Internship Programme 2023-2025 Available Now
Full Database of Government Jobs
REMEMBER TO GET YOUR Z83 FORM HERE